goals & objectives
- Train and certify another deputy as a general instructor.
- Continue to increase participation in the TRIAD program and offer an interesting slate of guest speakers.
- Continue to service the needs and look out for the welfare of the seniors in the Good Morning Radford program.
- Work with the elementary schools to implement the Operation Kid Assist anti-bullying program.
- Coordinate the Focus On Business program to improve communication between the business community, the sheriff’s office, the Chamber of Commerce and city agencies.
- Establish a transition plan for moving affected agencies to and from the Municipal Building.
- Assume the responsibility for teaching the D.A.R.E. program in the elementary schools while absorbing the personnel costs and $2,000 supply costs without increasing our budget request.
Back to About Page